Fax Servers allow for incoming faxes to be delivered to email inboxes (instead of being printed) making them easier to archive, search, and transfer. Send faxes directly from applications—no need to print a document first, saving trees and time.
The Benefits of Fax Servers
- Streamline your fax communication efforts
- Incoming Faxes are sent to email inboxes for easy, paper-free delivery
- Send faxes directly from applications like Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customizable management options give you control over who receives specific faxes
- Store and search for faxes, and back them up with your backup solution for added security
- Centralizing your fax solution will reduce your paper usage, the perfect start to adopting a more sustainable office.
At KT Connections we're committed to seeing your business grow. For more information on how our IT consultants can help your IT department, call us at 888-891-4201 or fill out our Contact Us form.