Every business faces many technology challenges. These include keeping their technology up-to-date, secure, and working in concert with organizational goals. The most well-respected name in business and home computing, Microsoft, now offers a solution that works to deliver the technology your business needs to get more done: Microsoft 365 Business.
At KT Connections, our mission is to provide enterprise-grade tools and services to Western South Dakota businesses. by being able to offer our clients dynamic new tools like Microsoft 365, we are able to solve a lot of the operational troubles that businesses have when they lack access to today’s most powerful operational and productivity tools.
What is Microsoft 365 Business?
Today, businesses of all sizes have had to deal with major technology shifts. Small and medium-sized businesses are now collaborating more and have more mobile workers. As a result, cloud implementation has continued to grow substantially.
Microsoft, a company that has embraced the cloud-delivery method, now has developed an immersive and just plain useful set of productivity and collaboration tools designed to securely provide businesses with the tools needed to improve cooperation and boost productivity and the security of data.
Microsoft 365 is a bundle package that allows access to the following services from one central dashboard:
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows Defender Security
- Automatic Office Apps
- Office 365
- And more
- Online Services
- Microsoft Teams
- And more
- Business Apps
- Outlook Customer Manager
- Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Comprehensive security control
- Application control
- Mobile device management
- Identity management
Benefits of Microsoft 365 Business
With all of these enterprise-level tools, any small and medium-sized businesses can gain access to a productivity and management platform that is consistent, updated, and secure. The main benefits of Microsoft 365 Business include:
- A single, centralized portal - The solution provides a myriad of software titles and services in a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
- Integrated security - With Microsoft’s device, application, and data security integrated into the product, an organization can ensure that they are getting powerful security options designed to keep risks from hindering your organization’s effectiveness.
- Dynamic collaboration - With applications like Microsoft Teams and SharePoint; and, with collaboration options inside the Office applications, more can get done, faster.
- Flexibility - By providing mobile device management and anytime/anywhere access, Microsoft 365 Business allows for a more mobile workforce.
- Cost shift - All the products made available through the Microsoft 365 Business cloud offering cost a pretty penny if you were to purchase and administer them in a traditional manner. By providing the whole platform for an affordable monthly price per user, KT Connections delivers immense value with Microsoft 365 Business.
How KT Connections Delivers
As demand for cloud services has increased, we have helped countless businesses leverage cloud-hosted services. As a result, our technicians have the expertise to deliver and support cloud-based services to businesses. With Microsoft 365, a business is getting a more powerful, end-to-end solution than about any other cloud-service that is currently available and will benefit from our technicians’ experience as it looks to take advantage of all the great applications that comes with the Microsoft 365 Business platform.
To take advantage of Microsoft 365 Business today call the IT professionals at KT Connections at 605-341-3873 for a quote.