Webinar Series Presents:
A YourSix with Axis Communications Physical Security Webinar:
Protecting Your Business Assets
This webinar has already happened.
Jacob Hengel, CTO of YourSix, and Mitch Piekarski, Regional Sales Manager for Axis Communications, will be discussing some of the key factors to consider when securing your business with video surveillance, access control, and video monitoring services to more intelligently safeguard your most important assets.
In this webinar we discuss:
- Physical Security in three pillars, video surveillance, access control, and video monitoring
- How does YourSix make a difference beyond initial installation, and why should your company know about it?
- On-Premise vs. The Cloud – What are the benefits?
- Traditional Alarm vs. Video Monitoring – What is the difference? How does it benefit your business?
- How can a camera and an access control door being able to work together benefit your business?
YourSix is recognized by the biggest global name for physical security, AXIS Communications, as their 2018 & 2019 AXIS Guardian Provider of the Year. Their mission is to help secure assets and provide mission-critical data and analytics for organizations around the globe.
Axis Communications enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business. As the industry leader in network video, Axis Communications offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, and audio systems.